Friday, December 27, 2013

Time flies when you are having the time of your life!,

It has been quite awhile since I have made a post. I guess awhile is an understatement, it has been two years! William and I have been extremely busy with Ethan! He has brought such joy to our lives. His adoption was finalizedon December 16, 2011 and he was christened on December 17, 2011. Both days were filled with so many emotions. Thoughts of where God has brought us fromThinking about lil Will and how I know he was so happy to see us happy. William and I decided we did want a traditional christening because we wanted lil Will to be a part of the celebration, his presence and his pictures! God truly blessed us that weekend. Ethan is now 2 and 1/2 years old, and is so full of energy and honestly, in a lot of ways reminds me of Will! Ethan is the absolute love of our lives! He has such a wonderful personality and just a loving and sweet boy. This year, William was assigned to Pastor a church! It has been very busy for us since his appointment, traveling to our church every Sunday and then he goes every Wednesday for bible study. I am so proud of him. He is doing an outstanding job leading God's people! I am getting used to my role as the first lady. I guess I didn't realize how much work comes along with your husband's calling. The really exciting part about this is we are blessed to be able to worship with my parents as they attend our church. It is an awesome blessing and I thank God everyday for the opportunity. A goal for 2014 is to get back to the blog, we shall see how it goes. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment